CCA's STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in the Bible (both the Old and New Testaments) as the inspired and infallible word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension.
- We believe man was created good and upright, however, man, by voluntary transgression, fell and therefore incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
- We believe in salvation through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in water baptism through immersion.
- We believe in divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables a believer to live a holy life.
- We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
We believe that divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for the threefold purpose of:
Evangelization of the world
Worship of God
Building of the body of saints
- We believe in the millennial reign of Christ with His saints for 1,000 years.