CCA uses K-12 cirriculum provided by Abeka and Bob Jones University. Below are excerpts provided by each respective educational resource. Feel free to visit their web sites to learn more!
For Teachers by Teachers
With Abeka’s tried-and-true tools for teachers crafted by teachers, you’ll always find…
- Lesson plans that break each lesson down into manageable steps
- Content guided by the unfailing compass of God’s Word
- Visually stimulating textbooks & visual aids for preschool–12th grade
- Digital products to save you time & engage your students
- Teacher editions with ideas to guide classroom discussion, teaching tips, & more
Biblical Foundations & Content
Our philosophy doesn’t come from what sounds good or from what other people are doing right now. Instead, our teacher-led, character-building philosophy comes from a biblical foundation—Proverbs 22:6a, “Train up a child in the way he should go.”
Because you’re in the driver’s seat, not your students, it means they’re not running you.
You’re leading them.
There’s structure and organization because that helps students know what to expect—and what’s expected of them—but also because 1 Corinthians 14:40 says, “Let all things be done decently and in order.”
In history, you see God’s hand. In science, you see His design. In grammar, you see His order.
Every subject is approached from a Christian perspective, and you’ll find Scripture and biblical principles used to emphasize or illustrate concepts.
More about BJU to come...