On February 1st, enrollment for the following academic year is opened to returning students and the general public. Returning students and Kingsview Freewill Baptist Church members will be given first priority to class placement. All others will be accepted as a first-come, first-served basis. The enrollment procedure for new students is as follows:
- Submit completed online application form and the required family photo (family selfies are acceptable), copies of the student's birth certificate, most recent report card, high school transcript and standardized test scores. The school office will officially request school records from the last school attended. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Personal and pastoral references are welcomed and may be required for student applicants.
- Set up a Headmaster’s interview with the school office. Both parents and student applicants must be present.
- Student applicants may be required to take aptitude, achievement and/or diagnostic tests at the school before admission to classes.
- Once the Headmaster has approved the applicant, they can complete and submit the Online Enrollment form.
- Enrollment Fees must be paid at the time Enrollment is submitted.
- Students will not be allowed to attend school until a current immunization record is submitted to the School Office.
*To be eligible to enter Kindergarten, students must be five years of age on or before September 1st of the School year applying for.
- Submit completed enrollment form and pay enrollment fee.
To request a tour or any additional information please email us at email@example.com